Older People’s Services – Lead Adult Care Worker, Level 3 Apprenticeship (England)
The Lead Adult Care Worker Level 3 apprenticeship is for those who are responsible for providing supervision, frontline leadership, guidance and direction for others, or working autonomously, exercising judgement and accountability, in a Health and Social Care Setting.
On completion of this Standard, apprentices will demonstrate a range of excellent skills, such as providing leadership, guidance and direction atthe frontline of care delivery.
Individuals across all sectors, environments and organisation types, not necessarily in a managerial position but with scope to influence change and improvements in service
- The role of the worker and professional development
- Safe guarding and duty of care
- Communication in Practice & Handling Information
- Health and safety in Care
- Equality, Diversity, inclusion and behaviours
- Person centred approaches
- Personal and professional development
- To achieve a level 2 in Maths and English functional skills, exemption applies if you have achieved a C or above in Maths and English GCSE.
- You must also pass an End Point Assessment (EPA), which will include multiple choice test and a professional discussion.
Length of time
Minimum 15 months plus 3 months for EPA