Homelessness Pathway Adult Care Worker Level 2 Apprenticeship (England)
This new apprenticeship has been created for our homelessness services unit.
The level 2 is specifically aimed at upskilling and developing our apprentices and assistant support workers, that work in many of our homelessness services. The qualification and the learning resources have been tailor-made by Lifetime Training, to ensure our teams gain the skills, knowledge and behaviours required to deliver an excellent service.
Suitable for; those who are beginning their career in support work, newly recruited apprentices and Assistant Support Workers and other employed support staff, that can meet the requirements of the qualification.
Topics of Learning
- Personal development
- Implementing person-centred approach
- Health and safety and well-being at work
- Supporting individuals to access and use services and facilities
- Increased awareness of drugs and alcohol
- Understanding mental wellbeing and mental health promotion
- You must be committed to learning and have the support and capacity within your role to meet the all the requirements of the apprenticeship
- To achieve a level 2 in Maths and English functional skills, exemption applies if you have achieved a C or above in Maths and English GCSE.
- You must also pass an End Point Assessment (EPA), which will include multiple choice test and a professional discussion.
Length of time
15 months plus 3 months for the End Point Assessment
This course is delivered by Lifetime Training.