Homelessness Pathway Lead Adult Care Worker Level 3 Apprenticeship (England)
This new apprenticeship has been created for our homelessness services unit.
The level 3 is specifically aimed at upskilling and developing our apprentices our more experienced support workers that would like to achieve a Level 3 qualification. All the learning resources have been tailor-made by Lifetime Training, to ensure our teams gain the skills, knowledge and behaviours required to deliver an excellent service.
Suitable for; Assistant support workers who wish we to develop their skills and knowledge, support workers who need and would like to gain a Level qualification and any other employed support staff who can meet the requirements of the qualification.
Topics of Learning
- Ways of working and safeguarding
- Promote effective communication
- Promote choice and independence
- Person-centred practice
- Equality, diversity, inclusion, and human rights
- Promote continuous personal development
- Manage personal wellbeing
- Develop and sustain effective working relationships with staff in other agencies
- Supporting individuals to access and use services and facilities
- Increased awareness of drugs and alcohol
- Understanding mental wellbeing and mental health promotion
- You must be committed to learning and have the support and capacity within your role to meet the all the requirements of the apprenticeship
- To achieve a level 2 in Maths and English functional skills, exemption applies if you have achieved a C or above in Maths and English GCSE.
- You must also pass an End Point Assessment (EPA), which will include multiple choice test and a professional discussion.
Length of time
18 months plus 3 months for the End Point Assessment
This course is delivered by Lifetime Training.